The advantages at SBN:
- High radial load capacity: Due to the thick-walled outer ring they are suitable for high radial loads and can reduce deformations as well as bending stresses.
- Accommodation of tilting moments: Double-row track rollers withstand higher tilting moments better than single-row track rollers.
- A long operating life: Thanks to its convex outer ring surface, they can also be used where the tilting of the outer ring in relation to the mating track is expected and edge stresses should be reduced to a minimum level.
- High rotation speeds are possible.
New in our program: Stainless Precision Polyurethane Rollers
Polyurethane rollers are high-precision, stainless miniature ball bearings with an encapsulated polyurethane sheathing on the outer ring for sophisticated applications. They are implemented for demanding applications in which high-level precision, low vibration and volume are required.
The heat-sealed polyurethane rubber coating (hardness: HS90°) is directly connected with the outer ring and has a precisely grounded surface.
- Suitable for operating temperatures from -30°C up to 70°C.
- Special sizes and other material designs are available upon request.